Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Received

I received 2 pieces of colourful mail today! Finally, there's something that brightens up my day! 

Ivana from Croatia sent me this lovely cover on cats! I  cats! Look how adorable they are. It's the Children's World - Pets, issued by Croatian Post on February 21, 2012. From top left, the Ragdoll cat, Siamese cat, Persian cat and Domestic cat. 

She also sent me 3 cards! The map one is my favourite. I quite like map cards like this.

Of course, she included a bunch of stamps too! What a pleasant surprise. I love receiving used stamps for my collection. :)

And a letter from Lady Kay! The envelope itself is so cute!

The back of the envelope and there're 4 George Washington stamps!

Love the colourfulness and she included a large bunch of stamps as well. 

Today is indeed a crazy stamp day for me! How I love receiving and seeing new stamps! Dear friends, how's your day going so far? Having any good mail day lately?
Bree

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely love the cat stamps!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh cute! Does Lady Kay have a blog??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does have one! :)

      Delete
    2. Thought I emailed you the link? It's http://ladykayy.blogspot.com/ :)

      Delete
  3. the cat stamps are so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful cat stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, the cat stamps are amazingly cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really amazing cute kawaii fun spring Easter stuff, I love letters and my pen-pals.

    ReplyDelete