I have received a lot of mail for my wonderful penpals from all over the world. Thanks everyone! I'm writing all the replies now and will try to mail them as soon as I can.
What I had received...
A letter from Vanessa, my new penpal from Germany. She had included two tea bags and a postcard featuring Aachen, the place where she's currently staying. The tea bags smell really nice and I can't wait to try them out someday.
|Penpal letter from Germany|
|Tea bags and a postcard|
|Nice flower and purplish pink envelope!|
|A lovely card and useful art supplies|
|Nice stationery and postcard|
|Envelopes, snacks and postcards|
|What do you think is inside? I'm not telling you... :P|
|Showers of flowers, flowers and more flowers...|
|How comical does this looks like?|
|Cute envelope design|
|I like the postcard !|
- Australia : 1 ( 1 received )
- Denmark : 1 ( received )
- U.S.A : 8 ( 8 received )
- Finland : 1 ( received )
- France : 2 ( 2 received )
- Canada : 2 ( 2 received )
- United Kingdom : 2 ( 2 received )
- Spain : 2 ( 2 received )
- Croatia : 1 ( received )
- Estonia : 1 ( received )
- Greece : 1 ( received )
- Sweden : 1 ( received )
- Argentina : 1 ( received )
- Chile : 1 ( received )
- Lithuania : 1 ( received )
- Germany : 1 ( received )
- Slovenia : 1 ( received )
- The Netherlands : 1 ( received )
* The figures only show the number of person who sent me mail, not the number of pieces of mail that I received.
I'm working really hard to reply to all the mail. Hopefully I can send them out really soon. Hope that this post finds you well and have a lovely week!
Lots of love,