Friday, 28 October 2011

Just a random post...

Yesterday my mum and I tried making Horlicks muffins! It's really easy to make and you can get the ingredients at any grocer's store nearby ( I'm not sure about other countries outside Malaysia though). Here're some pictures of the muffins:
Freshly steamed muffins !
A closer shot on the muffins :)
I've taken advantage of this short one week break to make 2 bookmarks! And I wanna send them to my penpals. Hmm...A really good reason to make more bookmarks!



And I received another beautiful postcard from Fabienne! Thanks a million Fabienne for the gorgeous card!


Have a great day everyone!
- Bree

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bree.
    I like to receive a mail art from you.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viviana! I will put you on my list for my November outgoings. :) Meanwhile, can you send me a piece of mailart too and I would like some Argentinian stamps (so far I have none in my stamp collection)? Do email me for my address. Thanks in advance!

    Love,
    Bree
    bree.and.glee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete